Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 31, 2020

SoundTouch 10 turns off while playing

Product: two SoundTouch 10 paired in stereo (DK)

Problem: After playing for a while (connected to my phone via BlueTooth), the speakers turn off automatically (goes into power off/sleep state).

Solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: SoundTouch 10 turns off while playing

Author Accepted Answer selected by lobajo

Sorry you're having difficulty with this. Please un-pair the speakers and then adjust the settings for each of them individually. 

Let us know if you have any problems with this.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey lobajo,

Thanks for your message. Welcome to our Bose Community forums! How're you enjoying your SoundTouch 10 speakers? 

Do the speakers completely power-off at this time, or do they enter into standby mode? You can see this information through the LED status indicators on the front of the speaker - if they cut completely, the speaker has lost power. If the Wi-Fi LED turns dim, it's in standby. 

If the speaker thinks that there is no audio input or speaker button interaction for 20 minutes, it will automatically enter standby mode. Is it roughly 20-minute intervals when the speakers are turning off? If so, this can be disabled within the SoundTouch app. Launch the app, select the speaker, and tap the "Settings" icon. We can then toggle the auto-off status here. 

Get back to us when you can!

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 31, 2020

Thanks for your answer, Andy.

The (paired) speakers goes into standby mode. I tried to solve it by opening the app, selecting the paired speakers, and tapping the setting icon, but here I don’t find any auto-off option... I can only change the name, the language, the balance, the bass reduction and Bluetooth. Where can I find auto-off settings?

Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by lobajo

Sorry you're having difficulty with this. Please un-pair the speakers and then adjust the settings for each of them individually. 

Let us know if you have any problems with this.

View solution in original post