AldenDreamer
Participant
Registered since

Feb 20, 2021

SoundTouch 120 Acoustimas No Sound

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name Soundtouch 120 

Country USA

Firmware Version Unkown

App Version 26.0.5

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.) The soundbar works fine but the Acoustimas speaker does not work. The light on the back is yellow. 

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce I have plugged it into several different outlets. 

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.) TV room. 

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously? Originally yes but not recently. 

Any troubleshooting steps you took I plugged it into several different outlets.

1 REPLY 1
Jeff_G

Re: SoundTouch 120 Acoustimas No Sound

Hello AldenDreamer, 

Thanks for posting. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the Acoustimass Module of your SoundTouch 120 system. 

Acoustimass Module LED Status Indicator

The status light is located on the back of the bass module. It is below the barcode and above the Console and Service labels.

An amber light indicates a variety of things, (see below) can you please confirm the state of the light you see?

Solid Amber LED Solid Amber Connected to the console
Blinking Amber (every 3 seconds) LED Blinking Amber every 3 second Acoustimass module is disconnected from the console
Slow Blinking Amber LED Slow Blinking Amber Acoustimass module is available to make wireless connection to console
Fast Blinking Red LED Fast Blinking Red Bass module error
Solid Red LED Solid Red System error

Can you please also confirm if you have introduced any new electronic products into the room recently? 

I'll look forward to your reply!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!