SoundTouch 130 to PS4 PRO no video

Quiet Contributor

SoundTouch 130 to PS4 PRO no video

When trying to turn on my SoundTouch 130 on Game I don’t get video signal
5 REPLIES

Re: SoundTouch 130 to PS4 PRO no video

Hi Tigermvm,

Thanks for posting in the Community!  Sorry to hear about the troubles, but would be happy to help!

• Do the other inputs on the console work with the other devices?
  • Can we check the system menu and make sure that the analog/optical/coax connections are not assigned to game?
  • This can prevent the video from an HDMI source from passing through the console.

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Quiet Contributor

All inputs are set up on auto/tv
Quiet Contributor

The only source that works is cable sat. I hooked up my pc on aux and it worked for a min then stopped. Same behavior with my PS4. Just work for a min then the next time I try it won’t. So unfortunate to have such great sound system and can’t even enjoy it
Highlighted
Wistful Whiz

@Tigermvm wrote:
The only source that works is cable sat. I hooked up my pc on aux and it worked for a min then stopped. Same behavior with my PS4. Just work for a min then the next time I try it won’t. So unfortunate to have such great sound system and can’t even enjoy it

Try a different cable, often a faulty or outdated cable standard has been the culprit.

Hello Tigermvm,

Thanks for the details. 

The Bose console that you included with your SoundTouch 130 system only supports HDCP 1.4 and will not support a 2.2 connect in which your PS4 pro requires.

I would suggest connecting your PS4 pro console directly to your tv and using an optical cable between your TV and Bose console for the audio portion. 

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support