Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 20, 2020

SoundTouch 20 - 4004/0 and 1005 errors

Hello, since last update i got 2 errors. First one is 4004/0 problem with checking update on app. Second one, trying to use spotify and getin 1005 erorr, same with tunein radio. If I play music from spotify app it works well. Firmware on my soundtouch 20 is 23.0.12.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: SoundTouch 20 - 4004/0 and 1005 errors

Hi Konrad,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I am sorry that you are experiencing some errors with your SoundTouch systems. I would love to help.

My first recommendation would be to sign out of the SoundTouch app and sign back in. 

Then, I would recommend resetting your speaker and also your router. This can be done by removing the power for 60 seconds. 

Please let me know if the issue persists after this.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 20, 2020

Ok, solved.

Just made factory reset and now works well.

Highlighted

Hello Konrad_CK, 

Thanks for updating us on this. 

I am so glad that @Charlotte_G was able to help you to resolve your issue. It would be great if you could mark her steps as the 'Accepted Solution' as this will help others in the future. 

Do let us know if you need assistance in the future. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.