despzz
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 17, 2019

Re: Interrupting during song played (WIFI, Spotify)

Problem still active. Here it is how it looks on video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfBBCNnTX_w

There are few things that I already tried:

• Reinstalled SoundTouch application (Android)
  • Removed Spotify account from SoundTouch and added it back
  • Factory reset for speaker
  • Updated all applications (also Spotify update on 11.11. that I missed)
  • Disconnected other devices from speaker (other phone, PC, TV)
  • Restarted all devices that could control SoundTouch 10
despzz
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 17, 2019

Re: Bose SoundTouch 30 Serie 3 update issue

Looks like the same to me. Changed streaming quality to balanced and now it works. 

The painful moment below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfBBCNnTX_w

As I did not notice this post, I opened topic myself, describing it:

https://community.bose.com/t5/SoundTouch-Speakers/Dropout-during-song-played-WIFI-Spotify-Premium/td...

Maybe it helps for figuring out the problem.

Cheers!

bodhyw
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

Spotify connection fails every minute Soundtouch 300

after the latest update the connection with Spotify from my phone with the sound touch 300 falls every minute, it’s very annoying. the sound touch is connected with ethernet so the wifi signal shouldn’t be the problem. any tips or bugs that came with the latest update?

rickatk
Noisy Narrator
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

Re: Spotify connection fails every minute Soundtouch 300

After I update I like to sign out and sign back in my SoundTouch account. That seems to keep things running properly.

andrew28
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

Re: Soundtouch 10's cutting out

I have a Soundtouch 10. Updated App a couple of days ago and it updated the speaker. Since then Spotfy keeps cutting out, typical at the start of tracks and intermittently there after. It worked perfectly before the update. It appears to be a buffering issue or similar as when the track starts again it has skipped back a second or two. I have rebooted speaker and the router and reconnect speaker to app. Wifi signal is fine. Internet radio works fine. Just problem with Spotify. I'd be grateful if someone can advise how to fix or get someone at Bose to fix - its a shame, since up until now the sound touch has been great. Also wish I hadn't updated App and speaker (not sure whether I can undo that?) Thanks

cb24nz
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 17, 2019

Re: SoundTouch Firmware Update - 23.0.10

Same as everyone else

Updated the firmware on my SoundTouch 20 and now getting consitent drop outs while playing Spotify Premium.

Other thing I have noticed is the clock now doesnt display when on Standby, I have turned it off and on again but still doesnt display.

atanganel
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

Re: After updating SoundTouch app, Pandora & Spotify stop playing after a few songs

Hi, after the last update of my Soundtouch20 to version 23.0.10, I have the same problem. Frequent sound breaks for few seconds listening to Spotify Premium. Speaker and router reset and nothing changes. Please try to solve asap, or allow roll back to previous version, as it is frustrating. Thanks a lot!

Plasmanut
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Apr 16, 2019

Re: SoundTouch Firmware Update - 23.0.10

November 19 and I still haven’t received the update. I guess I’m on the Bose naughty list....

Highlighted
jordaneil
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 19, 2019

Soundtouch Randomly Pausing Music

Hi. 
My SoundTouch 10 randomly pauses a song about 2 seconds into the song and continues to play. 

It’s extremely frustrating. It started after the last update. The WiFi signal is very strong, it happens when playing through the Bose app and through Spotify. 

how can this be fixed? I’ve tried restarting the speaker, turning it off and on, and unplugging it from the power source and reconnecting. 

Marty K.
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Jan 9, 2016

Re: Soundtouch Randomly Pausing Music

Yes, the update seems to cause this issue with premium Spotify accounts.  The best way to avoid it is to not update until if and when Bose fixes this issue, but if you already have then apparently what works is to lower the Spotify streaming quality from maximum to the level below that.  Or you can always use Bose's work around for all SoundTouch issues - use Bluetooth.