Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 25, 2017

Re: SoundTouch Firmware Update - 24.0.7

I'm in Ireland with a ST10, still no update.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 31, 2018

Nothing in the UK yet either, really hate these phased rollouts lol

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 21, 2018

Nothing here, and it’s already Feb 25th.

AirPlay not available for SoundTouch 300 and 10, neither the firmware update.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 10, 2016

From Chennai, India. No update yet. Waiting for my 4 year old ST10 to have fresh breath of life.

Highlighted
Advisor
Registered since

Nov 4, 2018

This is a company based on the East coast of America, I am not surprised that people haven't got the update as it's currently 9 am there.

Just give them some time to wake up at least. Taking a wild guess, it probably won't have a worldwide release until 10 am, 12 pm, 3 pm, or 5 pm EST.

There's no point saying you don't have it. Only notify people when you do, as that would be helpful to others.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 10, 2020

All I have are a ST300 (sub 700 and vi300) and two ST10s (so far). I did receive an update and all is well so far. 

My concern is with the wireless link adapter and Bose's future plans with the ST line. The ST line is a "semi-installed" product line that I have hidden away and mounted in various locations, something I've always dreamed of doing when I learned about Bose Pro equipment. I don't care about Alexa and go out of my way to disable it and any other wire tap services on products that I own. Is the ST product line DEAD? I'm not talking about support, but I'd like a Bose solution for whole-home-audio like SONOS and other companies are offering. Worst case, I can build my own class D/T amp, get a wireless link adapter and set that up with my own speaker...but I'd rather avoid that and I'd rather avoid investing in a dead product line.

Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

I don't believe the product line is dead. I have added as recent as last year. I am eying a 300 sound bar with twin subs for the media room to replace an aging Cinemate system that also works perfectly well. I don’t really care about Atmos, Alexa etc. Contrary to assertions on this forum, Bose continues to sell and support the SoundTouch line. SoundTouch is very mature and stable. Now with Airplay the product remains a good buy.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 10, 2020

I used to say what you just said however, the 10, 20 and 30 have been removed from their website just like the 901 was removed. You can still buy an ST10 from Bose if it's refurbished. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 3, 2020

In Ontario, Canada, and my Soundtouch 30 just started the update.  Wahoo!

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 21, 2018

São Paulo, Brazil 12:30 PM, updates started and right now I'm playing the song on my Bose ST 300 and ST 10. Thanks Bose, you finally did it!