tatonko
Participant
Registered since

Jan 14, 2019

Re: SoundTouch Firmware Update - 24.0.7

Hi Vicky_W,

Bluetooth seems to work fine, I can connect my phone and play music from spotify.

I'm using the latest version of the soundtouch app in both iOs and MacOS.

Vicky_W

Thanks for confirming that Tatonko. In this instance, I would recommend contacting our support team and booking in a repair for your system. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there.  

I am sorry that we cannot help more. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
jbaena
Participant
Registered since

Apr 19, 2020

Hello, Vicky

In my side, the bluetooth works fine.

- I updated to this firmware 24.0.7 and app (24.0.3, 23.0.0, months ago, there is no more updates available now).

- My spotify songs doesn't appear in the app, only playlists but I can't play them.

- If I activate the clock for example, nothing happens.

- etc, etc.

Any other solutions??

Thanks.

Vicky_W

Hey Jbaena, 

That does seem strange, did you try a factory reset on your system like @tatonko? Rebooting your router would also be a great step!

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
tatonko
Participant
Registered since

Jan 14, 2019

Thanks @Vicky_W 
I'm in Spain, I've contacted the official distributor.. hope that will work out.

As previous versions of the firmware had worked fine.. is there any possibility I could get older versions to manually downgrade the speaker's firmware?

Thanks!

jbaena
Participant
Registered since

Apr 19, 2020

Hi, @Vicky_W 

Ok, I will try that and let you know, thanks!

Vicky_W

I am sorry Tatonko, there is no way to downgrade the firmware. I am unsure if it was the firmware that did this, as we have not had many other users report this. I have however flagged it with the team just in case. 

keef82
Enthusiast
Registered since

Oct 17, 2015

Hello, is anyone reading this forum ? 

rickatk
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@keef82 

I had 12 notifications waiting for me this morning....yes people are reading the forum. Sup!

Guillottin
Participant
Registered since

Mar 6, 2020

I am sure a lot of people are desperately reading this topic, looking for answer concerning their defectives product (since this update).

Me, I am still waiting for a solution to give my Cinemate 130 Airplay 2 just like its Soundtouch brothers have received.