Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Oct 20, 2016

Re: Status of New firmware update

Is there any new information on this request? 

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 8, 2020

Re: SoundTouch Firmware Update - 24.0.7

Thanks jbaena.

This does not work for my soundtouch 20 series III either...

I guess only solution I have is to wait for next firmare update or someone to send me an older version to try updating / downgrading and then test again...

Greetings and stay safe!

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 14, 2020

Soundtouch SA-5

Software:  24.0.7

Soundtouch App

Interface Version:  24.0.3

Protocol Version:  64

App Version:  23.0.4

I do not see any additional options to update anything but I do not see my amplifier as an option for Airplay.

I have restored the amp, removed, added, etc. but still nothing.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Marc

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 26, 2020

Pls support airplay 2 for soundtouch 120 & 130 and soundtouch wireless adapter for cinemate too

Highlighted

Hey @Thanat,

The SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter now has added compatibility for AirPlay 2 - just be sure to download the latest firmware, version 24.0.8. If you're having any trouble with that, let us know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 26, 2020

Hi Sam

No ,I mean soundtouch wireless adapter I&II for cinemate system and soundtouch 120 &130

https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/products/bose_speakers_support/bose_smarthome_speakers_support/so... 

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Oct 27, 2015

Bose have continually changed their position for AirPlay 2 support on the SA4 amp over the last 2 years - As the amp has a separate wireless adaptor that can only connect to the amp with a din connector, we have no option to get Airplay 2

Are Bose ever going to make the update they promised ?

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 13, 2020

Hi Wayne, 

I’m a proud owner of a Bose Soundtouch 30 ii and a Sountouch 10, I received the great airplay 2 upgrade for the 10 but I found that the 30 ii was not included in the upgrade, I read that would be related to a lack of bluethoot, but I don’t get why, considering that airplay is a network technology don’t Related to bluethoot in any way. Could you please tell me if there is a chance to have airplay 2 in my sountouch 30 ii?.

Thanks in advance!