Soundtouch Stereo JC series II Wifi

Country

Norway

Firmware Version

-

App Version

-

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on

(Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

I cant connect to my system. The wifi light doesn't seems to light on my adapter. I've tried to reset, connect, reconnect both the app, the USB-cord, and the remote controll. While the USB cord is connected to my computer, there's a sound indicating that the computer find an connection, but can determine what it is. The yellow light on the ethernet is blinking a couple of times after i hold down the button on the adapter, but stops quick. The app won't connect at all, wifi or by usb.

What environment do you experience the issue in?

(noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

3 REPLIES 3
Keith_L

Re: SoundTouch® Stereo JC Series II Wi-Fi adapter

Hi mlynga,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! 

It sounds like you have been doing some great troubleshooting with this already so thank you for doing that and letting us know. As you mentioned resetting the system, which of the reset processes shown HERE did you perform? Was it the reset of the factory reset? If you have not yet tried both, I would recommend doing so!

As you mentioned the yellow light on the ethernet connection blinking, does the main LED on the Wi-Fi adapter show any light at all when you are trying to set it up?

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
mlynga
Participant
Registered since

Dec 4, 2020

Hi!

I tried all 3 reset options. No one of them did any good.

The yellow light on the ethernet connection is the only light, the wifi light has never been on. Seems like there's something really wrong here.

Jessie_O

Hey mlynga, 

Thanks for coming back to us! 

It does sound like there could be a hardware fault. I would recommend getting in touch with your local technical support team for assistance. You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting your country, and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. We will be more than happy to help you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!