kjhardy
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 15, 2019

Re: Sound touch 10 loss of radio stations

I am also getting this problem with the Soundtouch speaker - spent all morning rebooting routers, uninstalling and reinstalling soundtouch app and still NOTHING. I have invested a lot of my money in Bose products and this is simply not good enough. Sort it out or I and others like me will find superior products to invest in! I'm not wasting anymore of my time either trawling these ridiculous forums to see if anyone else does or doesn't know what to do either!

Baggieman
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 19, 2018

Re: SOUNDTOUCH 10 &TUNELN NOT WORKING AFTER JULY UPDATE

Hi 

I have also wasted a load of time trying to sort this out - just to find the whole of TuneIn has fallen over - would have been nice to know before!

Guydu
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 15, 2019

Sound touch 20 and 30

No radiostations anymore even after reset.

Only musicbib by computer

RobKnapman
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 23, 2014

Re: Sound touch 20 and 30

Looks like the BBC has pulled the plug from TuneIn

I have tried using the RadioPlayer service but it doesn't work either as it doesn't like the anonymous account that it installs and I can't change??

dan75
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 22, 2018

Re: Problem with Soundtouch 10

The same problem with my Soundtouch 20. It lost all radio stations. Spent  2 hours in resetting trying to fix the problem. Thanks Bose

Highlighted
Daveyp1127
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 9, 2017

Re: Sound Touch error 4501

Mine is working again now, even though Tunein is still reporting issues ( http://status.tunein.com/ )

Not a lot you can do when Tunein fails as it's not a Bose service. Just have to wait, luckily it doesn't happen very often 🙂

RobKnapman
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 23, 2014

Music streaming services

As the BBC have pulled the plug on TuneIn 

I have tried using the RadioPlayer service but it doesn't work either, as it doesn't like the anonymous account that it installs and I can't change??

Anyone know what I need to do to register an email address, when the instaler doesn't ask for one?

Email address just says Guest Account

I get the following error -

There was an issue with your music service account. Go to Settings > Music Services, remove your account, and re -add it.

(6402)

There is no option to remove account only the service, I have tried several times to remove the service and re-add it, it make no difference same error message.

I have tried logging out of my Bose account and back in, no difference.

Currently I has resureccted an old Echo Dot and using the Aux port to listen to the radio.

A bit poor considering the way the product is marketed that you can stream 10000000's radio stations and none of them work.

Steaming from local NAS is working OK, as is Amazon Music, but it's not live radio services

Please help

on5ap
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 15, 2019

Error 6404 and 4501 after update

Hi,

My SoundTouch 10 cannot connect to its previously installed favorites, nor can it connect to any other via the Wifi network.

Nothing was changed, but the update of my ST10.

After reset, I can rename my system, and I can enter Wifi password. But it will not connect.

My ST10 works fine with a Bluetooth and Aux connextion, but not on Wifi.

Again my Wifi installation was not changed and all other devices still work fine.

When I try to have it connected to a local radio service, I receive error 4501

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

Francis

Maarten M
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 15, 2019

Re: Error 6404 and 4501 after update

I have exactly the same issues since this morning... I get error 6404.No more music because no WiFi connection possibles.

This morning I had an automatic update from SoundTouch 

Community Manager

RE: SoundTouch - TuneIn Radio Stations Down Globally - 15 August 2019

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Community_Admin

Hey all,

We just wanted to provide an update - there was a global issue today (15 August 2019) with TuneIn's streaming services that affected a large number of users.

You can find additional information on the thread HERE.

At the moment, we're seeing that many have reported their services are back to normal. You can view the current TuneIn status via their website HERE.

Thanks for your patience.

Andy B - Community Support