Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 18, 2020

SoundTouch app can't use SoundTouch as Source for Bose 300 since firmware update.

HW: SoundTouch 300

SW: Android SoundTouch App

Since the recent FW update(6/15/2020), can't play the speaker with SoundTouch as Source in the Android app. I can pair with Bluetooth and able to play music(via Spotify). 

Tried factory resetting, and added SoundTouch 300 from Android app and I can see all settings and able to control the setting like audio setting/group setting.

I have Lifestyle 650 and SoundTouch 30 as well and no problem with them since last FW update, but only SoundTouch 300 has the issue which I can't play music from Android app via SoundTouch as Source.

Any fix or known issue?? Where can I find the FW update and change logs? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: SoundTouch app can't use SoundTouch as Source for Bose 300 since firmware update.

Hi Swpark,

Sorry to hear you're unable to get audio to play through your SoundTouch 300 via WiFi.

Are you able to see your SoundTouch 300 within the SoundTouch App?

Can you confirm the LED status on the front of your SoundTouch 300?

Do you get any error messages when attempting to play WiFi audio to your soundbar?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!