Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 22, 2020

SoundTouch inductor flashing amber.

SoundTouch 10 

Rapid flashing indicator light when turned on and trying to hook up, no sound can be played. Updates completed on app, powered  speaker on and off, tried updating speaoker. Non of these helped fix the problem.

Anyone have ideas they may help? Haven’t used the speaker about 4 times and it worked fine then.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: SoundTouch inductor flashing amber.

Hi mpeirson, 

Thanks for reaching out, I'd love to help!

We do not have any indication to the SoundTouch LED flashing Amber? Could this be the WiFi LED? 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 22, 2020

Hi,

The speaker when I plug it in goes through the motions with light going left and right. Then it hooks fine to Wi Fi so I pair my iPhone 11 to aux then try to play music. The speaker emits quiet ticks then locks up with the SoundTouch indicator rapidly flashing amber. You can’t shut it off with speaker power button or remote, all you can do is unplug and try again. 

Highlighted

Thank you for clarifying that, @mpeirson.

It seems like your speaker follows a fairly normal boot-up process, but the SoundTouch LED rapidly flashing amber does not sound regular. The fact that your system does not respond to any button presses when this happens leads me to believe there may be an underlying issue with the speaker. As you've tried updating the speaker and resets to no avail, I'd recommend contacting your local support to discuss what can be done and the service options in place.

To find contact information, go to Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding this.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.