Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 21, 2020

SoundTouch wireless link adapter

Hey Guys, our Bose SoundLink can not be used with our two large SoundTouch 30 speakers on the SoundTouch app. Theoretically, i can use the SoundTouch wireless link adapter to connect my sound link kettle with Our SoundTouch speakers, right?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: SoundTouch wireless link adapter

Hey @Garudatreya,

That's a great question! The SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter gives you the possibility to connect more systems to your SoundTouch app. You'll need the correct connection to hook up the adapter to the SoundLink speaker.

So I can advise appropriately, could you let me know the SoundLink speaker you're looking to add to your SoundTouch eco-system?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

Re: SoundTouch wireless link adapter

@Garudatreya wrote:

Hey Guys, our Bose SoundLink can not be used with our two large SoundTouch 30 speakers on the SoundTouch app. Theoretically, i can use the SoundTouch wireless link adapter to connect my sound link kettle with Our SoundTouch speakers, right?

If you connect your wireless link adaptor to a self powered speaker via the Aux port there is no reason why you couldn’t add that set up to your other SoundTouch 30 speakers using the SoundTouch app. The wireless link adaptor using the SoundTouch standard,  works in the same way Airport Express works using the Airplay standard.