GrahamSmith
Participant
Registered since

May 28, 2021

SoundTouch wont connect to iTunes

Every time I try and add my iTunes media library, I go through the process, and it never appears. I have iTunes set to share XML. This is a new Windows 10 64 bit computer. My library is in a different location than the default, but that was never an issue before.

The SoundTouch app info is:

Interface Version 26.0.1

App version 26.0.0

Protocol Version 99

Help!

3 REPLIES 3
Charlotte_G

Re: SoundTouch wont connect to iTunes

Hi @GrahamSmith, welcome to the Bose Community!

I am sorry that you're having trouble syncing your iTunes media library to the SoundTouch application. 

We do have a previous thread that discusses this issue which you may find useful. Take a look HERE and ensure you complete all of the recommended troubleshooting steps.

Let me know if the issue persists after.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
GrahamSmith
Participant
Registered since

May 28, 2021

I have tried everything on that thread including uninstalling and reinstalling SoundTouch. Still the same result. I go to add iTunes media library and when I click to add it does nothing and does not add the library. No error message, nothing. Using the latest version of iTunes and SoundTouch.

Liam_G

Thank you for clarifying and sorry to hear you are still having issues. 

I understand that you never had a problem with the location before. But it is possible that the library location could be causing the issue. Are you able to move the library file to the default location and then test it again to see if there are any changes? 

Looking forward to hear from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!