Participant
Registered since

May 21, 2020

Soundbar300 just wont connect

I have had a Soundbar300, Base Module 500 and the two little bose surround sound speaker working fine for a couple of years (here in NZ). 

2 days ago the bar stopped connecting to wifi and wouldn't work with the tv. I did the factory reset and pulled the cord out, I can't get it to connect to the wifi again. I can connect it with ethernet and it will work through the tv, but then I cant add the other speakers to connect to it. 

Help

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 21, 2020

Re: Soundbar300 just wont connect

The two amber lights keep coming up for wifi and soundtouch. Always gets back to those after I try the resets and connecting.

Highlighted

Re: Soundbar300 just wont connect

Hey Ben,

Sorry to hear that's happened - have you recently change WiFi providers? Are you trying to connect to a new router? 

Also, when you mention a factory reset, did you follow the exact steps below:

1. On the remote, press the SoundTouch button
  2. Press and hold the Teletext button (to the right of the CC button) until the Wi-Fi, TV, SoundTouch, and Bluetooth lights on the soundbar flash white
  3. When the Wi-Fi LED on the soundbar glows solid amber, open the SoundTouch app on your computer or mobile device and add the system to your network

If you've tried that, let me know and we'll discuss appropriate steps from there.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!