Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 22, 2020

Soundlink 415859 Won't Charge

Hi, I purchased this speaker a few years ago and just recently noticed it will not charge.  I've tried holding down the play/pause for 15 seconds while plugged in, then release after unplugging. I also tried holding down the aux and volume buttons for 15 seconds while pressing on.  The red battery light sometimes comes on and blinks for a few seconds, but then it will go off.  I know it's not the cords, I've tried multiple cords and outlets.  When it's plugged into my computer, it shows up as Bose SoundLink.  I even tried looking for updates on the Bose website, but nothing comes up when it's plugged in.  I love this speaker and would hate for it to not be usable anymore because of how expensive it was.  Thanks for your time.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Soundlink 415859 Won't Charge

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out, I am sorry you're unable to charge your speaker. We appreciate you already taking the time to perform some great troubleshooting, we'd love to assist you further. 

So I can provide you with the most accurate information, what SoundLink product do you own? Please use this link to help you in identifying your product model. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 22, 2020

It is a Soundlink Color Bluetooth speaker, Model 41589.

Highlighted

Thanks for confirming this. 

It would appear that you have already exhausted all troubleshooting in which we would suggest. 

Please reach out to your local product support team for further assistance.  You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country.  The health of our customers, employees, suppliers and partners is a top priority for Bose. As we work through the impact of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) you may experience longer waiting times than expected. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please check the Bose Support website, where you will find a number of options that may help address your need. Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!