Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 28, 2020

Soundtouch 10 Connectivity Issue

I recently bought a Soundwave 10 and can connect to it wirelessly to it. However, after every time I turn the system off and use it again I have to re connect to it all over again. The Bluetooth doesn't recognize the device I'm attempting to use and I have to forget and re discover it every time. Is there anything I can do to remedy this issue? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Soundtouch 10 Connectivity Issue

Hello @Wlbruni

Welcome to the Bose Community!

I am sorry to hear that you're experiencing some connectivity issues with your SoundTouch 10 system. To confirm, is the problem only with the Bluetooth connection or is this with the Wi-Fi/SoundTouch connection also?

I'd start by performing a reset on the speaker by removing the power for 30 seconds. 

Should the issue just be with the Bluetooth connection, I would suggest clearing the pairing list. To do this, hold the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds until you hear a tone. Then, on any previously connected device, go to the Bluetooth list and delete the speaker. Now establish a new connection and test the stability. 

Let me know how you get on with this.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.