Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

Re: AIr play2 with SoundTouch 10 speaker

@Hatem Omar wrote:

after updating the speaker release 25.0 The airplay 2 from Iphone,Ipad is not working, The device is not displaying in the airplay menu.

Log out of your SoundTouch account, reboot, log back in.

Participant
Registered since

Dec 25, 2018

Re: Soundtouch 10 NO Airplay 2 after Update 24.0.7

Hi, if Im living in Europe,  Estonia, its pointless to send it to US?

Participant
Registered since

Dec 3, 2020

Just making sure I have to pay $80 for repair, correct?

Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@Bill Foster there should be no cost to you for sending the speaker in for the Airplay upgrade, if that is what is required. You need to contact Bose directly to get the necessary authorization and shipping label. 

Participant
Registered since

Dec 7, 2020

Hi, does anyone know how to request that Bose repair/add the chip required to support Apple Airplay to the SoundTouch 10? I have tried the text support which asks me to complete a live chat (no link given) and have gone through the support part of the website but they require £69 for a repair, however having read this thread it seems Bose will complete the work for free. Any advice as to how to make contact with Bose to get this work completed would be appreciated. 

Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

Hi @goodings1 : contact Bose in your region. Ask to speak to a live person. The agent will confirm your speaker serial number and advise if the speaker qualifies for an Airplay upgrade. You will then be sent a shipping label.  There should be no charge for this service.