Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 25, 2019

Soundtouch 10 pair power on

Hi everyone, I have just got myself a Soundtouch 30 & love it so i bought a 10 too, i will buy an additional 10 so that i can play them as a pair.

But one question I cannot find an answer for: When they are paired do you need to power them both on separately or does powering on the one power on the other too?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Soundtouch 10 pair power on

Hi Rogerdodge, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am glad to hear that you love your SoundTouch speakers and would love to answer any questions that you may have about them. 

The speakers will not auto power on if they were previously paired, you will need to either use the remote or power on the system via the power button on the top of the speaker. 

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 25, 2019

Ah thats a bugger

So i am now debating whether to buy another 10 & make a pair or just buy a 20

Does anyone have a pair of 10's they use as a pair that can give an opinion?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 25, 2019

Well i bought the other Soundtouch 10, they do both power up together without having to be switched on separately, very happy with them, work perfectly apart from a bit of a delay between the phone & the speakers, but i use mostly with the pre-set radio stations so very happy.