Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 21, 2020

Soundtouch 10 stopped working.

Hello!

I have my soundtouch 10 for almost 2 years now. Few days ago, the device stopped working and is constantly beeping every time I tried to turn it on. No light is illuminating and the factory reset did not work. Any help?

Thank you.

Yaovi G.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Soundtouch 100 stopped working.

Hi Yaovi, 

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with your product, I'll be happy to help!

In order to assist you in the most accurate way possible, I'll need to know which product you have. We do not have a SoundTouch 100 product. I have included a product identifier HERE, to assist you in identifying your product, 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 21, 2020

I am sorry  about that.

I have the soundtouch 10, SN [removed by moderator]

Thank you.

Highlighted

Thank you for confirming this Yaovi. 

Have you ensured there was a stable power connection?

I would also suggest in attempting to connect to an alternate power outlet so see if this provides any improvements. 

Do let us know!

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 21, 2020

I tried different outlets and different figure 8 cable with no improvement.

Thank you. 

Yaovi G.

Highlighted

Thanks for confirming, Yaovi. 

Moving forward, the best solution would be to get in touch with local support to discuss service. Details can be found here.

All the best.