Samjarvis123
Participant
Registered since

Sep 10, 2020

Soundtouch 20 - No Wifi

Hi, I have a Soundtouch 20 which I have happily enjoyed with no issues for around 5 years, however, after a recent power cut the device will now not connect to my WiFi.

i have reset the WiFi router, tried to re-connect with the App, tried to reconnect with USB set up, have checked settings within my router and even had the soundtouch directly next to the router to ensure within range!

the only way I can connect is with an Ethernet cable which is not ideal. 

anyone able to assist or is it now not a “wireless” unit?

thanks, Sam

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: Soundtouch 20 - No Wifi

Hello SamJarvis123, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to read that you are having some Wi-Fi issues with your SoundTouch 20. 

Let's attempt to perform a reset on the speaker by turning off your product and disconnect the power cord for 30 seconds. Then please reconnect to the device and attempt to connect the speaker again. 

I'd also like to know if you have been able to set the speaker up to your network via another device? Can you please also let us know what LED's you see on the front of the speaker? 

We look forward to hearing back from you with further information. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!