ba@avdigital.se
Participant
Registered since

Feb 21, 2021

Soundtouch 30 dead after powerless

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name soundtouch 30

Country Sweden

Firmware Version dont know 

App Version dont know 

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce Wont start is dead 

have been stored without power for 1 year it worked perfectly when it was put into storage.

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)just black and dead 

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

yes

Any troubleshooting steps you took

trying to reset but no use as its no power and display is black

1 REPLY 1
Vicky_W

Re: Soundtouch 30 dead after powerless

Hello there, 

Welcome to the community. 

I am truly sorry that you are facing power issues with your SoundTouch 30 and would love to help. There are a great range of troubleshooting steps we can try. A reset was a great start. Check out the other steps here and let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!