Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 24, 2020

Soundtouch 300 does not pair with Acoustimass 300

I have a Soundtouch 300 & Acoustimass 300. The issue is the Acoustimass 300 does not pair with Soundtouch 300. I did press the soundtouch & 7 and after the pairing the light on the acoustimass 300 is amber then white then red. I did also the update on the soundtouch 300 and still the same. Also did unplugging both for more than 30 seconds.

Please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Soundtouch 300 does not pair with Acoustimass 300

Hi RussellRose, 

I am sorry to hear you are unable to pair your SoundTouch 300 to your Acoustimass 300. 

Were these previously paired or is this your first time connecting?

Can you test using a 3.5mm cabled connection to see if you can get a response from the bass module?

Do let us know! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 24, 2020

Hi Tegan,

Thank you for reply....

Yes was previously paired this for years.  

I also use the 3.5mm connection and it is not working too.

When I try to pair the base the light turn to amber but after pairing it will be in cycle of amber, white and red.

Thanks,

Highlighted

Thank you for confirming this @RussellRose

This certainly doesn't sound normal. I would recommend getting in contact with the team for assistance. You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting your country scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. One of the team will be more than happy to assist you!

If there is anything else we can do, please reach out again!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.