Soundtouch 300 no lights no sound
I have a no sound no lights issue with my Soundtouch 300. It is disappointing to be charged a fee of 149$ for what seems to be a common problem. Many users have reported this issue based on the archives. It could be possible one of the firmware updates could have caused the issue. I hope Bose can waive this fee for a prevalent issue.
Following are my observations:-
- Suddenly the power indicator light disappeared even the power cable plugged in
- The ethernet lights at the back are flickering when power cable is connected
- Able to remove and add the speaker from the soundtouch app as the device still gets detected
- No sound, No lights - Tried to play a radio station
- Followed different power off and on methods but no luck
- Tried to factory reset with remote but no light indicators to complete the factory reset.