Highlighted
Oliver Mabutas
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 10, 2020

Soundtouch 300 no power

I purchased my soundtouch 300 last Dec 2017, suddenly Dec 2019 encountered no power.  I've done all basic troubleshooting but still no power.  Jan 2020 I bring to Bose service center Philippines, after 1 week I recieve diagnostic results they saying the problem is from Power PCB board  cost php 5,800 and main board  cost php 13,200 total cost php 19,000 this is too expensive if consider the total price of unit and the parts will arrive this March 2020. Iam asking and demanding bose service center Philippines to lower the price.  The reason why I select bose product is due to reliability but now I used only 2 years then it damaged.  This is not acceptable and considered failure in part of bose, they must consider to offer good deal with customer in terms of repair for this failed products released.  I posting this escalate the issue to bose.  

1 REPLY 1

Re: Soundtouch 300 no power

Hello Oliver Mabutas, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

Whilst I am truly sorry about the issues you are having with your local support team, regrettably, there is nothing we can do to help via this platform. Our Bose Community is a place for users to get help with their products in terms of troubleshooting. As a peer-to-peer support environment on the forums, we're unable to assist with customer service issues like this. As such, I encourage you to reach out again to your local support within the Philippines on 0918-906605, or by clicking here.

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support