rsandilands
Participant
Registered since

Dec 16, 2020

Soundtouch 300 won't power on

I have owned my Soundtouch 300 for around 3 years. As this unit is not in my main living room it is very rarely used, at most 10 times a year.

Today the unit would not turn on and no lights are showing.

Power cord was checked with multimeter and voltage is showing. Unit was also tested on another socket and still did not power on.

When I type the serial number into the support page, it says no online support available and have to look at support pages.

Please advise how i can get this unit repaired as currently its a £700 paper weight that has had very little use.

1 REPLY 1
Keith_L

Re: Soundtouch 300 won't power on

Hi rsandilands,

Welcome to the Community, thanks for posting!

From how you are describing this, it does sound like your soundbar is in need of a service. If the power cord and outlet are working, but the soundbar is not turning on it would suggest that something in the soundbar is stopping it from powering on correctly.

From the use of £'s in your post, I'm guessing you are in the UK. If this is correct you can reach your local support team to set up a service for the soundbar HERE. If you give your local support team a call, they'll be able to help you set up a service.

If you are not in the UK, let me know which country you are in and I'll be happy to point you in the right direction for your local team.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!