Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 22, 2020

Soundtouch app

What has just happened to the Soundtouch app I've just updated it on my kindle fire that I use to control a 20   and 2 10s its basically disabled everything  ive had nothing but problems with this app Since I bought my Bose speakers  if they aren't so bloody expensive if throw the lot in the bin who'd have thought one product could cause so much stress and grief all i want to do is listen to music how hard can it be bring back my old boogie box

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Soundtouch app

Hi Dave,

I'm sorry to hear you've run into some trouble with the SoundTouch app. What has been disabled and is no longer working for you?

Have you been able to try the app on a different device to see if you're having that same issue?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 27, 2020

Re: Soundtouch app

I've had the same issue. The app is updated to 25.0.5 interface and it will not allow me to use spotify or SiriusXM's credentials. It says there are no features or presets available in my region. App works fine on my phone, but family uses the kindle tablet. We have a Wave Soundtouch radio.