Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 24, 2020

Soundtouch speakers in group setup(pairing into group) crashing continually and become unresponsive

I have the following setup:

Bass Module 700

Soundtouchbar 300

Surroundspeakers

Soundtouch 30 (2x)

Soundtouch 20 

Soundtouch 10 (5x, out of which 4 being in a stereo pair)

It happens multiple times on daily basis, that after starting to play music via the Soundtouch app(mostly via Spotify) one or multiple speakers are crashing and need to be resetted. Sometimes even the complete system crashes. I have contacted minimal 8 times the Bose helpdesk. We have checked and adjusted all Wifi setups together, but it did not help. I have checked the wifi connection together with my internet provider and it has shown that I have perfect and stable connection and coverage in my house(glassfiber and fritzbox router and repeaters). The error codes are mostly 1202(several times), 1300, 4004/503, 4004/0. I need to restart and reinstall every crashed speaker (2 and lower volume) multiple times per day. This is really frustrating me a lot and am thinking do sell my complete set. When it works I am really satisfied with the sound quality, but it is too unstable. I see on the internet a lot of same complaints, but no long term solution from Bose. Reinstalling all speakers and reinstalling the soundtouch app with new emailadress, seems to work short term. Whom can enlighten me and help? Thanks upfront!

Whom has the same problem and whom has the solution? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 15, 2020

Re: Soundtouch speakers in group setup(pairing into group) crashing continually and become unrespons

very continuos unpair speakers conexión, like bose server not respod, im so tired about this problem, very dissapoined