Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 4, 2020

Soundtouch stereo jc

The system can be found on my network but couldn’t add the speaker to my soundtouch account ? The soundtouch link that is connected to the accoustimass has WiFi light glowing white and the system will work via Apple play but not using soundtouch app ? 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Soundtouch stereo jc

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out, we would love to do what we can to help. 

So I can provide you with the most accurate information, what SoundTouch product do you own? Please use this link to help you in identifying your product model. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 4, 2020

The system is soundtouch stereo jc 2014 serial no [SN hidden by Moderator]

i have tried all the troubleshooting points but to no avail. It does all work via apple play but not through the Bose app which means I cannot use the controller. I recently purchased a wave 1V with pedestal and the Bose app is picking that up. 

Highlighted

Thank you for clarifying, Andybatterham. That is quite strange!

At what point during the app set up do you run into issues, and are you prompted with any error codes or messages?

New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 4, 2020

thank you for getting back to me, resolved the issue by connecting the system to computer and updating the software took awhile but all connected now

Highlighted

Hey Andybatterham,

Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear you have for this connected and ready to go!

If you could mark your post as a solution to this issue, I'm sure other users in the future would find this really helpful too.

New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!