Speaker display

Single vertical line over display persists

Done updates etc

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Speaker display

Hi StuartC,

Welcome to the community!

So I can help you with the most accurate information possible, could you please let me know which speaker you have? If you are unsure of the exact model, you can double-check this with our Product Identifier.

As you mentioned that you have done some troubleshooting already, like the update, could you also let me know what other steps you have tried so far? That way I can make sure we don't repeat any steps unnecessarily! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 29, 2020

Soundtouch 20

Have done reset.. Factory reset and updates

Thnx for your help. 

Highlighted

Thanks for confirming that for us Stuart C. Please can you send us a photo of the issue you are experiencing. It would also be great to know if there is any damage to the speaker at all, has it been dropped?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!