Re: Speakers stopped doing shuffle play of Spotify songs in a playlist at the press of a preset **bleep**
I confirm the same on my side : I bought the Home Speaker 500, and regardless of the settings in the Spotify app, launching a preset Spotify playlist with my Bose consistently plays the playlist in the exact order, never shuffling.
Only solution I've found (which remains frustrating) is:
- to launch it (by pressing on the preset number on the Bose)
- wait 2 seconds for the song to start (always the same song... can't listen to it anymore!!)
- shout out "Alexa, shuffle".
- Alexa responds "shuffle is turned on" and the same song continues
- then i have to shout "Alexa, next song" and finally I get a random one from my playlist....
That's not at all what I expect from an expensive Bose product.
Either the Bose app should ask to switch on/off the shuffle for each preset
Or it should by default shuffle systematically (I bet the big majority of people doesn't want to hear the exact same song order...)
This seems either a Bose software issue, or a Bose app issue.
Please kindly fix is ASAP, I wanted to buy more Bose speakers but right now, am postponing this decision...
What's the point in having presets then???