Spotify lags with Bose SA4 Amplifier + two 251 outdoor speakers
I have difficulties when using the Spotify app with my Bose SA4 Amplifier which is connected to two 251 outdoor speakers. After circa 8 minutes the music lags continuously. I have summed up a few facts about my situation:
- There is no difference in results between a wired/wireless connection with the router;
- There is no difference either streaming Spotify music or playing downloaded songs within Spotify;
- When logging into the router, it displays a stable connection between the Bose device and the router;
- When using iTunes or playing the radio, I have no difficulties at all;
- I have updated the software to the latest version (23.0.12);
- After pausing the music, it takes a few minutes to "recover" from its lags. After that, the situation repeats itself, so 8 minutes later the music lags again;
- In Settings of Spotify, I already set the music quality to "low". It made no difference at all.
I have read several other issues/topics within this community, but no tips did really work out for me. Does anyone has found a solution to this problem lately?
Thank you for your reply.