cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickatk
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

Support page doesn’t seem to be working.

The Bose support page is not working - spinning wheel over health.

The product icons aren’t working.

Bose Text is not working.

Safari

239C53AA-6FBE-4E2E-A0C2-75D87AA0C1ED.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Wayne_M
Lead Community Manager

Re: Support page doesn’t seem to be working.

Author Accepted Answer selected by rickatk

Hey @rickatk,

Clearing your browsing data, cache and cookies in particular I believe, should resolve this. Let me know if you did this and it's still not working for you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Wayne_M
Lead Community Manager

Author Accepted Answer selected by rickatk

Hey @rickatk,

Clearing your browsing data, cache and cookies in particular I believe, should resolve this. Let me know if you did this and it's still not working for you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

rickatk
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@Wayne_M wrote:

Hey @rickatk,

@Wayne_M  Yes that works. Nice to see the support pages and their specific topics. Also nice to see the floating chat icon in the support area.