Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

TuneIn - Not Playing Oversees Radio Streams

So it seems this week the majority of my radio streams i have saved as favourites have stopped working. 

I'm guessing this is due to TuneIn and geographical restrictions.

Are you BOSE able to use another streaming service?

Kind of makes the Soundtouch system redundant and money down the drain..

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted

Re: TuneIn - Not Playing Oversees Radio Streams

Hey mpc, 

Thank you for posting once again on the Community! Sorry to hear that some of your favorite stations have been removed. 

This will be due to TuneIn and the recent changes that they have made. Can you please confirm which SoundTouch system you have, as well as the region you are currently located in for further support? 

We look forward to your reply. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 11, 2020

Tune-In Blocked In The Uk

Tune In has been geo- blocked in the UK today, I have now lost my access to several stations such as Smooth Jazz 24/7 and Smooth Jazz Atlanta 101 etc. This severely affects my enjoyment of my Bose equipment heavily invested in over the years. Apparently Radio.Net still covers these in the uk, how can we add this to the stations list in the Bose App? ASAP please.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

I have a Soundtouch Wave and linked to this I also use a Soundtouch 20.

I am based in the UK and use these devices daily to listen to internet radio (or used to until this week when all the radio stations I listen to using TuneIn stopped broadcasting outside the US).

Please help get this resolved.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Re: Tune-In Blocked In The Uk

I am experiencing the exact same issues.

Please BOSE fix this major issue for listeners in the UK. My BOSE units are currently posh paperweights.

Highlighted

Thank you for confirming this!

We are aware of an ongoing issue impacting TuneIn content for UK-based customers. We are actively investigating this and will provide an update as soon as possible.  We appreciate your patience and apologize for any impact to your experience

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 11, 2020

Thanks for the acknowledgement of the issue, this is a major problem for us receiving our life enhancing music via Tune-In, I have spent, as many others have, as I have six systems and spent thousands of pound on your equipment, please don’t let us loyal user’s down.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 13, 2020

Israeli channels on TuneIn

Hello, seems all the Israeli stations (Galei Tzahal, GLGLTZ, KAN 88 and Eco 99 fm) are not available any more on TuneIn since this week.  Can you please inform what the problem is or how this can be fixed?  I have a friend in Israel who had the same problem for a day but says its now fixed.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 10, 2020

I have soundtouch 30/20/10 around the house which I used ses to music from Poland but as turnin have stopped this service to the up we need bose to upgrade there app so we can get Bach to enjoying our music from our radio stations,,, what can bose  be looking in to its not working so Upgrade the app ASAP if not why should we keep buying bose equipment in the UK come on get it sorted 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 30, 2019

Re: 4501 Errors on many stations

When will Bose be coming up with a solution to this problem?  I cannot be the only person in the UK with expensive Bose paperweights because I cannot get any of the internet radio stations I used to listen to, and the reason for buying the Soundtouch systems in the first place.