Kevin16117
Participant
Registered since

Dec 28, 2019

US product in India

Hi,

Can I use the same sound touch speakers in India that I buy from the US or do I need power converter plug for India?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Tegan_M

Re: US product in India

Hello Kevin16117, 

Thanks for reaching out, I will happily assist you with this. 

What SoundTouch product are you interested in purchasing in the US so I can provide you with the most accurate information regarding the required power source for this product. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Kevin16117
Participant
Registered since

Dec 28, 2019

Hi Tegan,

I am looking to buy a Bose Sound Touch 30 from the US. When I get it to India, will it work well. Or will I need to use a wattage converter plug? 

Thanks

Kapil

Tegan_M

Hi Kevin16117, 

Thanks for confirming this for me.

The SoundTouch 30 will come provided with a 2-pin American plug, you may require an adaptor if the wall sockets are different in your region. Your speaker will also have the input power of 100-120 V, 50-60 Hz, 150 W, so please ensure this is compatible if you are going to connect directly into your wall outlet. If not a wattage converter will be needed. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!