Highlighted
Sombunw
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 13, 2020

Unable to search Thailand FM99 Active Radio in Tunein

Dear sirs,

Now I am using Bose Wave SoundTouch IV and have a problem to feedback , months ago I could search a Thailand local FM99 Active radio in Tunein and added it to my favorite stations(this FM99 sometime work,sometime couldnot play with some error) but recently it have disappeared from my favorite stations and not found in Tunein Search anymore. Would you please help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unable to search Thailand FM99 Active Radio in Tunein

Author Accepted Answer selected by Sombunw

Hi Sombunw,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you are no longer able to access this radio station and I would be happy to help.

I have had a look on TuneIn and it does appear that the radio station you are looking for is no longer available on the service. However, there is still a way to get the radio station on your SoundTouch app using the custom radio URL feature.

We do have a post with instructions for this that you can use to get this set up.

Let me know if you need any further help setting this up, or have any further questions.

Kind Regards,

Keith L - Community Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Author Accepted Answer selected by Sombunw

Hi Sombunw,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you are no longer able to access this radio station and I would be happy to help.

I have had a look on TuneIn and it does appear that the radio station you are looking for is no longer available on the service. However, there is still a way to get the radio station on your SoundTouch app using the custom radio URL feature.

We do have a post with instructions for this that you can use to get this set up.

Let me know if you need any further help setting this up, or have any further questions.

Kind Regards,

Keith L - Community Support

View solution in original post

Sombunw
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 13, 2020

Hi Keith,

Thank you very much for your kindly advice. I have tried ,it works 🙂