Participant
Registered since

Jul 11, 2019

Re: Upcoming SiriusXM Update and Improvements

Anne, 

I'm located in Mexico but I am a SXM subscriber and I used to have the service working just fine! According to BOSE Mexico the service should be available because it is listed in their available services advertisement. I bought the thing because it had this service available and as of March 2020 it's gone.

Highlighted
Community Manager

@obamonos, thanks for confirming your location. SXM is not on the list of available services for Mexico for our SoundTouch and Smart speakers. I can confirm that this service is exclusively available in the USA and Canada. I am very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you.

For more information about product services availability, please check out this article.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Aug 7, 2018

Thanks Bose! After the last update, my SoundTouch 10 speakers have played without a problem. So Glad you were able to make this work!!!! Restored my faith in Bose products. 

John C

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 14, 2020

Same issue for me in Virginia. After update,I lost all XM presets on my soundtouch20 and cannot reset them. Other service presets remain. I get the message below.

Loudogix_0-1586728053116.jpeg

Highlighted

Hey Loudogix, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

Can I please ask when you last updated your speaker? Also, what firmware is it running? This will be detailed in the app. 

Thanks!

Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 14, 2020

The speaker was updated around a month ago when the notice came up.

Loudogix_0-1586788446194.jpeg

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 14, 2020

Update:

My SiriusXM channels are now showing up, and I was able to reset the presets.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 5, 2015

@Anne_S  Confirmed it is working after the engineers performed the Geo-IP update. Thank you! 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 15, 2020

Hi, the same happened to me, located in FL, USA.

I updated both firmware and app to latest version (25) and the SXM service is completely gone, I mean, it's not even in the Add Service menu. I only have Spotify, Deezer and Amazon Music available. The SXM service worked perfectly fine before the update, now it's completely gone. What's the issue??

Currently have a bose soundtouch 20 series III 

What about this?

Highlighted

Hello Tugos, 

I am sorry to hear that your SiriusXM has disappeared. Please can you confirm if you have tried any troubleshooting? If not, please can you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and let me know if this helps?