Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 21, 2018

Virtually Invisible 300 with UFS-20 stand

Hello.

My Soundtouch 300 and the Acoustimass bass module was feeling lonely so I decided to get the Virtual Invisible 300 wireless speakers. I already had the UFS-20 stands, which i've noted it's incompatible with the VI300 due to a hole missing in the back of the spearks.

Searching this forum, some people advised to buy 2 pieces of a bose metal plante which part number is 722426-0010. This adapter would fit perfectly the VI300 and the UFS-20, but since I can't confirm that prior to importing through my Bose retailer I'm here asking for help?

Did anyone faced the same scenario and can confirm the adapter 722426-0010 will work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Virtually Invisible 300 with UFS-20 stand

Author Accepted Answer selected by Farinasaur

Hi All,

Thanks for posting and providing each other with assistance.

The part code you have @Farinasaur is the correct one for our adapter plate kit, which will allow you to connect the VI300 to your UFS-20 stands. One thing to consider is we do have 2 versions of this kit, one in black and one in white. 

• 722427-0010 - Black
  • 722427-0020 - White

@Pawelgawel is correct about how they install and that if you reach out to your local store or support team they will know the part you are after. The support team is more likely to have them in stock than the store, so my recommendation would be to reach out to them. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 12, 2020

Yes.. those are the stands you need if you got yourself the jewel speakers. But you also need to add a bracket and they dont have the screw in. They have a slide in rails. It's about $10 for the pair at Bose store. Easy peasy!

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 21, 2018

I don't have the JEWEL, I have Virtually Invisible 300 speakers and UFS-20 stand. Can you please be more specific about what I need?

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 12, 2020

The (new) jewel and the invisible speakers have the same installation requirements. On the rear of the speakers you have 2 open rails, the bracket slides into those rails and latches on. Those brackets need to be attached to the UFS20 stands with a screw first.

Just go to a bose store and ask for the brackets. They should know right away what you're talking about.

I'd love to give you part# but I dont have the box with me. 

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 21, 2018

Thanks! I'll wait and maybe someone can provide the correct part number for me..

Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by Farinasaur

Hi All,

Thanks for posting and providing each other with assistance.

The part code you have @Farinasaur is the correct one for our adapter plate kit, which will allow you to connect the VI300 to your UFS-20 stands. One thing to consider is we do have 2 versions of this kit, one in black and one in white. 

• 722427-0010 - Black
  • 722427-0020 - White

@Pawelgawel is correct about how they install and that if you reach out to your local store or support team they will know the part you are after. The support team is more likely to have them in stock than the store, so my recommendation would be to reach out to them. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post