sumikbasu@gmail.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 20, 2019

Weak bass with Bass Module 500 and Sound Touch 300

I have bought and paired SoundTouch 300 with Bass module 500. I have set up with Adaptiq and turn the bass to the highest. But still the Bass of this $900 system is far less than my Bose Companion 50 which costed only $400. Any idea ?
My room size is 20 feet by 15 feet. I have compared both the systems keeping in the same position.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Weak bass with Bass Module 500 and Sound Touch 300

Hi Sumikbasu, 

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues with your Bass. Can you tell me how you have this set up in your ecosystem? How close is the Bass to your SoundTouch 300 and how close is this to your listening space?

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

sumikbasu@gmail.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 20, 2019

My Room size is 20X15 SqFT. And height is about 15 feet. The soundtouch sound bar has been place close to a wall with 2 feet distance. And the woofer is placed just besides it maintaing 2 feet distance from the sound bar. I'm seeting on the other side with apprx 15 feet distance.

Hi Sumikbasu,

Following our message, we are contacting you again today because your username does not comply with our Community Guidelines.

We would be grateful if you could send us a new username as soon as possible so that we can change it for you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Warm Regards,

Community Admin