Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 19, 2020

connecting Soundtouch 10

Please help  My speakers are driving me up the wall.

Speakers keep losing connection. When I try to reset up they seem to create their own wifi network so I cant connect to home network and device has no wifi connection 

I cant believe how annoying this is

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 14, 2016

Re: connecting Soundtouch 10

I'm having the same problems with these lousy speakers, was on the phone for over an hour with a tech and now can't use them because they won't connect. I'll never buy another Bose product.

Highlighted

Hi All,

Thank you for posting and contributing to the discussion! Let's get your speakers up and running on your networks.

@davidgray357, The network the speakers create when you are setting them up is their setup network to allow the mobile app and your device to talk to the speaker and give them your home network information. You can find a little more information on how this works HERE. You can use those steps to add the speaker to your home network without using the app.

When your speakers lose connection, what LEDs do they show on the front? It could be possible that they are still connected to the network but are having trouble communicating with the app. It would be useful to know if this is the case before getting started on troubleshooting!

@dieseldan, I'm sorry to hear the tech you spoke to was unable to get this running yet! 

At what point during the setup process are you running into difficulty? Is it when connecting the speakers to your network or at a different point?

I look forward to hearing back from you both!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 19, 2020

Many thanks. Very helpful and problem sorted. Much appreciated!!!!