Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 31, 2019

Re: error 4501 and 1046

hi I have the same issue with my soundtouch 10, the radio is Radio Deejay form italy, I have this radio in my favourites presets, and I cannot play in the last month err 4501, but it is ok with tune in radio app. Another strange thing is that this radio is disappered from the soundtouch search results. can you check pls? do you need aother details? br enrico

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 31, 2019

this is tune in radio link https://tunein.com/radio/Radio-Deejay-967-s1216/

@3nr1c0 wrote:

hi I have the same issue with my soundtouch 10, the radio is Radio Deejay form italy, I have this radio in my favourites presets, and I cannot play in the last month err 4501, but it is ok with tune in radio app. Another strange thing is that this radio is disappered from the soundtouch search results. can you check pls? do you need aother details? br enrico

Highlighted

Hello 3nr1c0, 

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I am so very sorry to hear that you are having issues connecting your radio station. I can see that it does not work on the Tunein Site itself. Can you please confirm if it is working for you as when clicking on that link and trying to play the station I am getting an error has occurred message? 

Many Thanks, 

Vicky 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 25, 2019

Hello my name is Carlos. I live in Argentina. Until 10 days I was able to listen to Radio Del Rosario by Tunein but since then appears error 4501. Could help me with this?. Thank you.

Highlighted

Hello Carlos Merli, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are having issues with your favorite radio station but would love to see if I can help you. To start with, can you please confrim the following for me? 

• Can you listen to the station online via the TuneIn website? 
  • Can you stream it from the radio stations website directly? If so please send me a link to the site. 
  • What Bose product do you have? 

I look forward to your response. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 25, 2019

Hello Vicky, thanks for your quick contact. I have 2 SoundTouch 10 and 1 WAVE
SOUNDTOUCH SERIES IV WIRELESS MUSIC SYSTEM.

The website of the radio is https://www.radiodelrosario.com/en-vivo/

I do not know how to listen to it in TuneIn website.

Best

Carlos

Highlighted

Hi Carlos, 

Thank you for coming back to us and for providing this information, it is most helpful! 

I have had a quick search for you and have confirmed that the radio station Radio Del Rosario isn't available on TuneIn. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause to you. 

However, the SoundTouch Application does allow you to enter a custom URL Radio Station in such cases as this. To do this, open the SoundTouch Application > go to the menu in the top left of the screen > Click on Settings > Custom URL Stream. Here, you will need to pop in the URL you have provided us already and name your station. You can also set this as a preset. 

I hope this helps! If you have any questions, or there is something else I can do for you, please reach out again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 25, 2019

Hello Jessie I did what you told me but still I can not conect the radio  https://www.radiodelrosario.com/  

using settings in the app in my cell phone. Appears error 3102

Can you help me please with this.?.

Carlos

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for getting back to us. I've had a look through in detail here to see If I can mimic the issues that you're having and play this station.

Using the link provided, I was not able to play this through our customer URL streamer. This would need to be being played in an MP3, AAC or WMA audio format. If you can get your station to play in these formats, please use that URL instead!

I have also looked for this station through our app, and on Tune-In directly. I was not able to find this station through either site at 103.9FM, and was only able to find Radio Maria del Rosario, operating on 90.7 FM, which does not match the frequency used. I have sent in a request to Tune-In for you to see if this can be re-instated.

My alternate solution at the moment would be to group your systems on Wi-Fi and then place these on the Bluetooth source. From here, pair to the group through Bluetooth and play the station directly through their app or through the site directly. This would then broadcast to all the speakers.

Please let us know how this goes!

Liam W

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 15, 2019

Hello,

My bose speaker recently required an update and now won't play any radio stations....all my presets are there but the error 4501 keeps coming up. 

I can't search for radio stations anymore either. 

I've rebooted and turned WiFi off and on...still won't work. 

Stations work through other apps on my phone through the speaker.