Highlighted
Sean B
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 13, 2019

fault Soundtouch 300 soundbar

I have had My Soundtouch 300 sound bar for the last 18 months and has been working really well. Unfortunately a few weeks ago it started flashing amber lights between the the wifi indicator and sound touch indicator. I seems others have had this issue, and there has been some really vague instructions on fixing this. 

I have tried to reset the sound bar and unfortunately that isn't working either. Can someone assist in this. As much as I love this soundbar it is starting to annoy me in the fact that I paid extra for this speaker and 18 months later it doesn't work. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: fault Soundtouch 300 soundbar

Hi Sean B,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am sad to see that you have encountered some Wi-Fi issues with the Soundbar and would love to assist you further with this. 

Firstly, I would recommend that you attempt to set up the Soundbar via the Alternate Setup method listed here.  Can you please confirm if you can Bluetooth to the Soundbar at all as well as if you still get audio when connected to a TV? 

Please also ensure that the Soundbar is running the latest software update via performing a Manual update with the steps that are listed here.

I look forward to hearing back from you regarding this and if any other community members are also experiencing this issue please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Sean B
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 13, 2019

Re: fault Soundtouch 300 soundbar

Hi Hector,

I did attempt to reset the sound bar quite afew different waits however ended with no result. I ended up contacting the Bose service centre. I have sent it back and they diagnosed that it was a fault with the soundbar itself. It was repaired and sent back to me. 

Id have to say. The service I received was impeccable. The whole reason I spent the extra money. 

Cheers

Sean Brown