Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 16, 2020

iTunes, iPhone, and presets

I have two presets set up to run off of iTunes on my Mac, but is it possible to do the same with iTunes on my iPhone? I can't seem to find a way to do it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: iTunes, iPhone, and presets

Author Accepted Answer selected by pahiker

Hi @pahiker, Thank you for reaching out to us! 

You will be able to select a preset using your phone but you will not be able to create a new preset. 

It is also important to note that to play these presets, you will need to have your Mac in sleep mode so the application can access your stored music. 

Let me know if you need any further assistance. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by pahiker

Hi @pahiker, Thank you for reaching out to us! 

You will be able to select a preset using your phone but you will not be able to create a new preset. 

It is also important to note that to play these presets, you will need to have your Mac in sleep mode so the application can access your stored music. 

Let me know if you need any further assistance. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 16, 2020

Yeah, that's what I figured. I hate leaving my MBP on when it's not being used. The speaker is in my workshop, I always have my iPhone with me. Connecting the two is a pain. It's not as easy as starting the Bose app and hitting Play, nor can I just open the iTunes app an hit Play. Just wish it was easier.