batch48@cox.net
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 5, 2017

Re: sorry I am having trouble accessing your bose soundtouch control skill right now.

Seems that the Bose Soundtouch Alexa skill has 'magically' begun to work again. Marvelous!!!
To whomever resolved this - beit Bose or Amazon - a big THANK YOU for the resolution from the Bose ST Community!!

Re: sorry I am having trouble accessing your bose soundtouch control skill right now.

Hello everyone,

Thanks for getting in touch, it's amazing to hear that so many of you have your issues resolved! 

If you are still experiencing this issue or would like help with anything else then please get in touch. 

Have a great day!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C 

Highlighted
Rob Vanderbroeck
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Nov 22, 2018

@JeeBee wrote:

Are we just lucky all started working again? Would be nice to see an update from @bose

@Zoe_C  : any chance we might get an update ? 

shaneomac
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 12, 2019

I have had this same issue with Alexa and the Skill Set for over two month. I would say,"Alexa ask bose to turn off"  and it would take longer then usual and turn of my speaker but then give the reply that, " I am having trouble accessing the Bose Skill at the Moment."  Since my speakers turned off I did not really care as much but now it has been working as before the last week or so..this was clearly a bug.  

I am always hesistant to try and comply with their "trouble shooting" because it is redundant and very time consuming especially when you have invested thousands of dollars for a whole home sound system with Bose and have many soundtouch units.  I originally purchased these speakers in 2017 and have added on to my set up.  I do still have connectivity issues where the audio will drop occasionally but it is way better then before.     I do hate when I am hosting a soiree and amongst getting all the catering and drinks together I always wait until the last minute to start the music and it never fails I have to run around my house and reset one or two of these speakers to get them to connect it is so frustrating. 

I do appreciate the readiness to update  and try to resolve all these bugs over that last few years by your engineers....the speakers work a lot better then they use too!  Do note I had to set up a dedicated router just for home automation to resolve mostly issues with Bose's Sound Touch Devices.