Highlighted
sofias
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 5, 2019

sound touch 300

When I connect to bluetooth from a macbook and I am not streaming, but the audio is local (like a cd), the connection works perfectly and the audio is excellent. But as soon as I try to stream musing the connection breaks every few seconds -- youtube is the worst probably. When I stream through the Bose app the connection works again, but the app itself is quite disappointing. Pandora does not work, only amazon music, and not their nice version. If I want to hear a new song I have to search it through the Bose app, which also keeps saying it is updating and never does. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: sound touch 300

Hi Sofias, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue and would love to assist you further. 

I would firstly recommend that you perform a reset on the Soundbar via: 

• Turn the soundbar off
  • Unplug the soundbar power cord from the power outlet
  • Wait 30 seconds
  • Reconnect the power cord
  • Wait 30 seconds for the system to reboot

As well as performing this reset on your internet router with the same steps above. I look forward to hearing back from you regarding this. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B  - Community Support 

sofias
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 5, 2019

I tried this and the same problem persists. 

Hi Sofias, 

Thanks for posting and updating us on this! I am deeply sorry to hear that your issue still persists. 

I would highly recommend that you check the Wi-Fi strength that the speaker is receiving by opening the SoundTouch App > Settings > About > Select the speaker of your choice > RSSI Signal Strength! Please do let us know the strength of this. Please also attempt to manually update the speaker by following the steps that are listed in this thread here. 

I look forward to hearing back from you regarding this and if any other users are experiencing this issue then please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B