Registered since

Dec 30, 2019

sound touch app for mac

Soundtouch app not available for mac

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: sound touch app for mac

Hey Nolafireman, 

Thank you for reaching out to us today via the Bose Community! 

You can find the Mac download for the SoundTouch app here. The system requirements for the application are Mac running OS X 10.8 or higher. 

If you have any issues installing the application, please do let us know. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 12, 2015

I receive the following error when installing on MacOs [newest version]

“SoundTouch-osx-installer.app” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software. 

This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information.

Have enjoyed app on all other devices!

Highlighted

Hello MlS, 

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you are having issues installing the SoundTouch app. 

With macOS 10.15 (also known as Catalina), you might receive a malicious software error when trying to open some apps—including Bose apps. This error might only allow you to choose OK, which does not allow you to ignore the error. In these cases, do one of the following:

• On the computer, go to Finder > Applications, hold the ctrl key, then right-click the Bose app and choose Open. A similar errror will appear but with the option to ignore it.
  • On the computer, go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy General tab. Under Allow apps downloaded from, select App Store and identified developers. If the Bose app is shown in this section with an Open Anyway button, click the button

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!