Hutch
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 18, 2017

soundtouch 300

Hi Guy

The button on the left of the sound bar is constantly flashing, it hasn't always done this, it is still doing it when it is on standby, any suggestions as to why this is or how to stop it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: soundtouch 300

Author Accepted Answer selected by Hutch

Brilliant, lets look into getting your soundbar re-connected to your new router. 

We need to put your speaker into set up mode,you can find instruction on how to do this via these instructions. 

Let us know how you get on 😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Hello Hutch, 

Thanks for reaching out today. 

Can I please ask which of the LED indicators it is blinking. You can find the guide here.

I look forward to your reply. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Hutch
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 18, 2017

Hi it is the left hand wifi button, it is always trying to connect even in standby mode, unfotunately this is in eye shot and very distracting - need to turn it off......help

Highlighted

Thanks for confirming this Hutch. 

Can you please confirm the color of this LED? Does it look dimmed at all?

Are you experiencing any issues with the SoundTouch features via the app?

I would like to see if you may be experiencing issues with your WiFi connection. 

Do let us know, we'd love to get this resolved for you. 

Highlighted
Hutch
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 18, 2017

Hi, yes it is dimmed it is also white. I have also recently upgraded the broadband router although this is the same provider - the password/key has changed.

Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by Hutch

Brilliant, lets look into getting your soundbar re-connected to your new router. 

We need to put your speaker into set up mode,you can find instruction on how to do this via these instructions. 

Let us know how you get on 😊

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Hutch
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 18, 2017

done, many thanks