Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 14, 2018

soundtouch app

Any chance that we will be getting the new Spotify Station app on the soundtouch software.

I know there is the normal spotify app, but anyway  i can access the new "spotify stations" app.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: soundtouch app

Hi gfc2013, 

Thanks for posting and reaching out to us today! 

We don't currently have any information on this new stations app, however I would love to raise this to the team as a feature request for you. 

If anyone else would like to see this or any other features added to the SoundTouch App then please do let us know. 

Kind Regards,

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 14, 2018

Hi Hector,
Thanks for the reply.
It's a new part of spotify that plays "stations" based on artists as apposed to the original spotify that is majority playlists. Much like the same format that Pandora use. I had to stop using Pandora because the Soundtouch Software would restrict my skipping of songs even though I was a paid Premium user.
It is a pink coloured app icon by spotify where the original icon is green.
Here's hoping Bose Soundtouch can get on board with this new app and other users want to use it also.
Thanks again.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 14, 2018

any updates as to when we can have spotify stations added to the soundtouch menu

Highlighted

Hello gfc2013, 

Thanks for reaching back out to us. 

We do not have any updates yet, but as soon as we do they will be added to the SoundTouch thread on the Community. 

For information on the latest firmware release, please see the article here

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!