peqa
Participant
Registered since

Apr 29, 2021

soundtouch wireless link adapter auto-off

Bose product name: soundtouch wireless link adapter

Firmware Version: 26.0.1

App Version: 26.0.5

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on: iPhone XS 

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce: There is no option for disabling Auto-off feature or auto wake-up feature for AUX source. I have receiver which is connected to soundtouch wireless link adapter AUX source and active speakers connected to soundtouch wireless link adapter Speakers out port. The problem is, when I put my receicer to standby, soundtouch wireless link adapter detect that there is no audio on its AUX input port and put also to standby mode. When I wake up the receiver and it start play music to AUX input on soundtouch wireless link adapter, it will stay in standby mode and wait until I wake up it from soundtoch application. This is annoying. Adding option to disable Auto-off as on my soundtouch 300 or soundtouch 10 will fix my problem. Or adding option for detecting aux input audio and auto wake up will also fix my problem.

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?: no

This is option for soundtouch 300 or soundtouch 10:

auto-off.png

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Charlotte_G

Re: soundtouch wireless link adapter auto-off

Hey @peqa, welcome to the Bose Community!

I'm sorry to hear that the lack of an auto-off feature is disappointing for you. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to our development team for future consideration. 

If there are any other suggestions you have, feel free to drop them here. We want you to get the most out of your product! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
peqa
Participant
Registered since

Apr 29, 2021

Re: soundtouch wireless link adapter auto-off

Hello,

thank you very much. I hope that development team will add this simple feature and it will also remember last state of soundtouch wireless link adapter during booting (if I unplug soundtouch wireless link from power cord and plug it back, it will return to last state). If it previously was powered up with source AUX, it will return to powered up with AUX source, not to sandby mode. Or if it is possible, it can be in standby mode but when it detect audio on AUX port, it will auto wake up.

Thanks.