Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 29, 2020

Adjusting Bass on Soundwear

The current documentation says there is bass adjustment option on the app.  There is no such option to increase bass.  Is there anyway to do it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Adjusting Bass on Soundwear

Author Accepted Answer selected by rend3r

Hi rend3r,

I'll happily provide you with instruction on how to do this;

• If you haven't yet, install the free Bose Connect app on your iOS or Android mobile device to access additional product features
  • Open the Bose Connect app and, if not already connected, connect your product
  • Tap the Settings gear icon in the upper-right
  • Select Dialogue Adjust
  • Below the number that appears, scroll left or right to adjust the amount of bass from 0 (highest) to -8 (lowest)
Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by rend3r

Hi rend3r,

I'll happily provide you with instruction on how to do this;

• If you haven't yet, install the free Bose Connect app on your iOS or Android mobile device to access additional product features
  • Open the Bose Connect app and, if not already connected, connect your product
  • Tap the Settings gear icon in the upper-right
  • Select Dialogue Adjust
  • Below the number that appears, scroll left or right to adjust the amount of bass from 0 (highest) to -8 (lowest)
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 23, 2020

Was interested in this item as I have had a Bose Soundwear for a few weeks now and have not been happy with the sound quality at all. I am not someone who knows much about high quality sound nor do I use high-end music sources or players. In fact I mainly use Spotify via a Motorola mobile phone, iPad Air or Kindle Fire as a player and found right from the beginning that the sound given by the Soundwear has far too much treble. With regard to the instructions above I had already tried this but found that the 0 start setting which you say is full bass in fact has too much treble and making the adjustment you suggest (back to zero) increases the treble greatly but there is no way of increasing the bass beyond the 0 figure shown which I think should be the starting point to increase bass, not to reduce it. When using my iPad or mobile, their inbuilt equalisers make no difference to the sound from the Soundwear and I could find no “third-party’ downloadable equalisers which would work. On the Kindle Fire, I did find such an equaliser with which I could control the tone to my satisfaction. Had it not been for this I would have returned the Soundwear weeks ago as, for a Bose product, I was very disappointed in the performance. I did submit a post regarding this back in April as another owner had described the same issue.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 12, 2020

I am facing the same issue , there is no way to adjust bass on soundwear.

Highlighted

Hey everyone, 

Have you tried the steps mentioned by @Tegan_M? This is the best way to adjust the sound.